Shafaq News / The Ministry of Oil announced today, Tuesday, the final statistics on oil exports for December.
The ministry said in a statement
• Crude oil exports totaled 102,281,459 bpd at 7,708,556,000 dollars.
• The total crude oil export from central and southern Iraq oil fields amounted to 100,735,151 barrels.
• Kirkuk oil exports through the port of Ceyhan amounted to 2,223,338 barrels.
• The price of one barrel of oil reached 74.636 dollars.
• Iraq exported oil with 36 international companies from Basra and Khor Al-Zubair and Al-Awamat oil export terminals to the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan.