Report

rss

Iraq News

Kurdistan

Economy

World

All News

MP highlights the foregone conclusion of the early Parliament elections

Category: Iraq News

Date: 2021-05-08T13:19:02+0000
MP highlights the foregone conclusion of the early Parliament elections

Shafaq News/ MP of Sairoon shed light on the almost foregone conclusion of the early legislative elections in Iraq, indicating that a group of well-known parties will take over 80 percent of the parliamentary seats.

MP Riad al-Masoudi said in a statement to Shafaq News Agency on Saturday, "the elections are already split between the parties and the components. Everyone knows who's going to win in each electoral district."

"Kurdistan Region will be divided by the two major parties with some few seats to other parties. Sunni territories are also divided between the two parties. As for the Shiite seats, it will be split between four parties."

"These parties will share 80% of the elected Parliament seats. The remaining 20% will be distributed among small parties and some independent candidates."

related

Al-Azm will name an MP from his bloc to the Parliament's Speaker position

Date: 2021-10-24 11:40:59
Al-Azm will name an MP from his bloc to the Parliament's Speaker position

Iraq to start implementing the ban decision within few hours

Date: 2021-10-09 19:18:23
Iraq to start implementing the ban decision within few hours

Electoral Commission: recounting all votes manually needs a federal court decision

Date: 2021-10-13 09:05:51
Electoral Commission: recounting all votes manually needs a federal court decision

The High Electoral Commission calls on Al-Kadhimi to postpone the elections until September

Date: 2020-12-01 12:39:34
The High Electoral Commission calls on Al-Kadhimi to postpone the elections until September

Warning of "terrorist outposts" threatening elections in hotspots governorates

Date: 2021-09-24 17:37:18
Warning of "terrorist outposts" threatening elections in hotspots governorates

Iraqis start voting in the general election

Date: 2021-10-10 05:20:46
Iraqis start voting in the general election

Al-Fateh Alliance: the decision to recounting votes proves that there was fraud in the elections

Date: 2021-11-15 09:50:43
Al-Fateh Alliance: the decision to recounting votes proves that there was fraud in the elections

Sadrists undermine the efforts to assemble a larger bloc; rivals adduce the constitution

Date: 2021-10-13 10:25:44
Sadrists undermine the efforts to assemble a larger bloc; rivals adduce the constitution